Janet Logan is the founder of My Coaching Services. She is a Professional Certified Coach who has an extensive background in Human Resources in the retail industry. She enjoyed a progressive and successful career as HR Director for Party City, The Sports Authority, Linens N Things and Costume SuperCenter.
Over the years, Janet partnered with CEOs, Board of Directors and many executives while at the same time, helped thousands of employees and managers to develop their careers for their personal success as well as the company's. Janet's strengths and passion have always included working with employees and executives; mentoring, challenging and coaching them to maximize their strengths.
Now, as a Professional Certified Coach, Janet helps her Career Coaching
- Take control and manage their careers; develop their individual career path for deeper satisfaction.
- Figure out what they want to do next; align their career with the life they want to live.
- Write professionally written resumes.
- Improve their confidence to interview.
- Provide guidance through the entire career search process.
- Remove limiting beliefs and self-doubt.
She helps her Business Coaching clients by partnering with them for HR Consulting
- Coaching for their self-growth and development.
- Recruiting and hiring top talent and developing them to great employees.
- Provide interview training, tips and techniques.
- Write employee handbooks for fair and consistent policies and procedures reducing risk.
- Create and maintain a culture where people love to come to work, contribute and produce results.
In 2011, Janet decided she wanted to help more people on a more direct level. So, she attended Coach Training Alliance
and received her International Coach Federation
accredited Professional Life Coach Certification. In 2012, Janet started her Life Coaching practice with EHA Life Coaching and HR Consulting business with HR Made Easy for the Entrepreneur and then in 2013, founded My Coaching Services merging them together. She is an active member in the following organizations:
My Coaching Services' approach is simple and straight forward:
- Together, the coach and client determine with great specificity the short and long-term goals.
- They co-create the strategic plan including the when, where, what and how to attain each goal.
- The coach holds the client accountable and on track every step of the way to achieve those goals.
Group Coaching - The best way to experience the value of coaching by sharing the investment.
- Workshops through Mount Olive Recreation in Budd Lake NJ.
- Corporate sessions available on site.
- Team building through individual coaching toward common goals!
Regardless of your age, years of experience or gender, coaching with Janet will provide you with:
Schedule a session
- Increased self-confidence - you will truly know your value and capabilities with new-found energy.
- Feeling of empowerment - you will make decisions that will have an immediate positive impact.
- Her 100% commitment and dedication to your success.
or call us 973-876-8572.