- Janet Logan is the founder of My Coaching Services. She is a Professional Certified Coach who has an extensive background in Human Resources in the retail industry. She enjoyed a progressive and successful career as HR Director for Party City, Linens N Things and several other major retailers. Over the years, Janet partnered with CEOs, Board of Directors and many executives while at the same time, helped thousands of employees and managers to develop their careers for their personal success as well as the company's. Janet's strengths have always included working with employees and executives; mentoring, challenging and coaching them to maximize their greatness.
- Janet always loved what she did, yet wanted something more, in 2011; she decided to help more people on a more direct level. So, she attended Coach Training Alliance and received her International Coach Federation accredited Professional Life Coach Certification. In 2012, Janet started her Life Coaching practice specializing in Career and Business Coaching.
- In 2014, Janet started coaching a new client who had a business that was one of Janet’s own personal life-time passions and hobbies; fitness and healthy living! As she worked with him, it became clear that she wanted to become more involved in the Health and Wellness industry. She coached herself (as she does her clients) and created her plan to have the career / business that would be most fulfilling to her. So, as a start, she enrolled in AFAA (The Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) for her Personal Training Certification. She also started studying and using Nutritional Cleansing and at the age of 50, got in the best shape since her twenties! She was so excited to add Health & Fitness Coaching to My Coaching Services offerings.
- Around this same time, Janet was diagnosed with breast cancer. While Janet is still recovering from her bilateral mastectomy and is continuing with the reconstruction process, she is extremely grateful for the early detection and the successful method of becoming cancer survivor! This life-changing experience made her deep desire to include Health & Wellness Coaching to her practice a natural evolution. Her positive attitude and unrelenting faith is a source of strength and inspiration to others.
- Throughout this entire ordeal, Janet realized that her faith in God and the power of prayer not only made this a thankful experience, but also a beautiful one. She drew closer to God and trusted the guidance. When her doctor called with the results of the third biopsy revealing breast cancer, the earth did not stand still. She felt confident that this was happening to her at this time for a reason. She felt strongly God meant for her to help other people in similar situations.
- So for the New Year, Janet is celebrating 2015 by combining all of these experiences and strengths and is helping her clients in each and all of these aspects. Everyday more and more people appreciate Janet’s openness and honesty, her strength and perseverance and they love how she helps them with their challenges; Career & Business Counseling, Health & Fitness Coaching and Spiritual Development. She relates to them and assists them through real examples, exercises and results.